Monday 29 September 2014

Tree Trunks in Detail

Posted by Rosie

A footpath starts from our back gate at Eco-Gites of Lenault and takes you down "our" valley.  We regularly walk here, either to check the sheep, exercise the dogs or forage for blackberries etc.  It is a lovely walk in all seasons.


"Our" Valley Walk - September 2014
Can you see Saari the dog?

How often though, do we walk somewhere many times without seeing so much of what is actually there.  A few days ago I therefore made a special effort to stop, look at and photograph the tree trunks.  I think they are lovely and I hope you like them too.

Young Elm

Hawthorn with Ivy

Hazel

Young Oak and Moss

I cannot decide which one I like the best,  
but do you have a favourite amongst them? 

2 comments :

  1. Oooh lovely Rosie. I have been thinking of doing the same around my regular walking spots - I've just discovered a lovely route through a copse of beautiful trees, so may well do so next time (just need to remember the camera!). I think I like the Oak and moss best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emma, I look forward to seeing your photos, they are always so good!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.