Tuesday 12 July 2016

Animal Tales 75

Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  It runs from Tuesday morning through to Thursday night and showcases a wide range of animal related posts. 


  Favourites from Last Week ...


... were about "pets" with Bob the Spider from Dean at Little Steps and the goat kids, Chocolate and Chip from Emma at Farmer's Wife and Mummy.

Chocolate ans Chip from Farmer's Wife and Mummy


Over to you now.  Please add your posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.






2 comments :

  1. Goodmorning Rosie, I loved last weeks port by Dean, something I probably should try myself!

    I'll be back later. Thank you for hosting.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they are so cute. What lovely goats x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.