Monday 4 September 2017

Going Green #10 - Sept 2017


Welcome to Going Green.  This is the place to promote all your green, sustainable, environmental, seasonal, local, organic, fair trade, ethical etc posts ... basically any post that helps or inspires readers to preserve and improve our beautiful world.  If you are not sure what posts would be good or need some ideas have a look here where you'll find all the details about the linky >>> Going Green Linky.

A summer of not blogging!


You may have noticed a bit of a silence from me over the last month as I was so busy with other things that I took a bit of a blogging break.  Plus our internet was rather temperamental and was often was down to a speed that felt you were wading through treacle ... or it completely died!!   Hopefully I did finally manage to visit all your posts from last month although I had problems adding comments to one or two for some reason.  Sorry about that.

Well with autumn on its way (complete with some fabulous sunsets), the boys go back to school this week so with luck I'll have a bit more time to spend on this blog.  I hope you had a great summer and I look forward to reading all the linked up posts this month.

Normandy late summer sunset
Normandy late summer sunset





 

My picks from Going Green Aug 2017


Thank you to everyone who linked up last month and it is lovely to see so many bloggers adding green posts - together we can spread our message far and wide! These are my favourite picks for August:


A bag made from recycled sails
Bag made from a recycled sail - picture from Made Right (Here)
5 eco-swaps for a better planet
5 eco-swaps for a better planet from Yours, Juliet
On your bike - ways to help the environment
On your bike - ways to help the environment from Gypsy Soul

Going Green is a subject I believe in with a passion I hope, that with your help, this little linky will go from strength to strength.  Please link up to 3 posts, old or new and let's work together to spread the word that Going Green is both important but also easy.  Please promote the linky on all your social media channels and amongst all your friends. Thank you 💚.

Before you link up may I just remind you of 3 of the "rules":

  • Link up a maximum of THREE posts - any more will be deleted (sorry)
  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to A Green and Rosie Life.
  • This is a blog link so in order for us all to benefit please comment on a minimum of three other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you, one my host posts and one other ... the more you comment the more others are likely to visit your blog.

If you share your posts using the hashtag #GoingGreenLinky and I will RT you etc.  I will also add posts with suitabe vertical pins to my Going Green Linky board on Pinterest.

Need to find me on Social Media?  Here you go ...

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Google + | Instagram

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to reading all your linked up green posts.

A Green and Rosie Life



4 comments :

  1. Lovely sunset photo. Thank you for featuring my post. I'm glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie,
    Thanks so much for hosting the great green linky party every month.
    This month I have shared "6. Homemade Vegetable Masks for Glowing Skin!" & " Making Your DIY Organic Fertilizer and The Benefits!" & "The Damage Processed Food is Having on Us!"
    I love your sunset picture - it is beautiful.
    It's hard to believe summer is almost over and Fall will be here very soon.
    Have a healthy, happy & blessed month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going green is such a good thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sunset. Going green is such a great thing to do and sounds interesting x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.