Tuesday 13 September 2016

Animal Tales 81

Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  It runs every other Tuesday to the following Thursday evening.

This last week it went dog crazy with us.  We look after various dogs when their owners go away and they all decided to go away at the same time and we ended up with 8 dogs here at one time.  So as well as Saari we had Freya, Izzy, Min Pig, Pip, Lucan, Missy and Abigail .... and when they went Charlot arrived!!  Luckily they all got on really well although I have to say feeding time with the cats thrown into the equation as well was a little "challenging" and took ages: I had to do them all in shifts to prevent thieving!  I didn't manage to get a photo of all of them but I think you'll agree that Missy, Abigail and Lucan all look very happy here.



Favourites from Last Time ...


Thank you to everyone who linked up last time.  We had a great sea-life initiative from Attachment Mummy, Stella and Lisa on a mission to crack the geo-cache codes to save the day and this fabulously camouflaged cat from Erica!



Over to you now.  Please add your posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.






6 comments :

  1. All those dogs! Heavenly. I have a post this week, one that starts out sad but gets a lot more positive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love all the collies. We have 6 dogs I think I'd struggle giving them back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 8 dogs is one big group of pooches! I thought caring for 2 was a handful. I bet they tucker themselves out with some intense playtime fun :) Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big thank you to Rosie for looking after these three, one came with us and the other three went to another friend! Brilliant 60th birthday party at my daughters in England was made possible knowing all dogs were safe and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dogs do look content, but all look the same, how do you tell them apart. Our fostering has gone well this week and we have a couple coming to meet Clyde this afternoon, fingers crossed they take him home with them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those 3 look very much at home but I imagine it can be chaos at times!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.