Tuesday 17 January 2017

Animal Tales - 89


Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  It runs every other Tuesday to the following Thursday evening.

Piglet Pictures


The piglets that were born on Dec 1st are now old enough to go out in the field and you cannot believe how much fun they are having dashing around - I will put a blog post together later but in the meantime here's a picture to show you how cute they are:



Favourites from Last Time ...


Thank you to everyone who joined in last time. Ersatz Expat's canine reunion post had me welling up and Kids Days Out Reviews bug post had me slightly squirming.  Are you good with large bugs? 

Image from Ersatz Expat

Image from Kids Days Out Reviews


Over to you now.  Please add your animal posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.

Add caption




The next #AnimalTales opens on Jan 31st - hope to see you there!

9 comments :

  1. Hi Rosie, that post by Ersatz Expat was a tearjerker. And as for bugs, I'm okay as long as it's not a spider. I'm not saying that I would be at the front of the queue to pick them up though.

    I love your piglets, they look happy and healthy. Did you see in the news today about the 'micro pig' that is no longer micro? I think it reached 670lbs. Luckily the owners don't want to part with him and have moved house to accommodate him. I love stories like that.

    Thank you for hosting.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh - do not start me on about Micro Pigs. There is no such thing and it is just unscrupulous breeders duping the public - I blogged about it here https://eco-gites.blogspot.fr/2014/12/micro-pigs-do-not-exist.html

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment about Bessie, she is much much better now and settling in to her new life. Bugs, I am ashamed to say, are for squishing in our household although in fairness in most places we have lived they have been dangerous. Your piglets are beautiful. My father's grandparents were farmers and kept, amongst other things, a few pigs, one runt was house reared and became a firm favourite, years later even as a prize sow she would run to sit by the range whenever she heard the kitchen door open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pleasure and I am glad to hear that - she must be so happy to be back with you. One of our pugs used to like coming in the house but we didn't encourage it as she was a touch clumsy!!

      Delete
    2. PIGS!!! I've never owned a pug ...

      Delete
  3. Drat just missed posting, my internet went down and when it was back the linky had finished. Will post next week and enjoy reading the posts for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't miss it, I accidentally closed it too soon. Re-opened now!

      Delete
  4. Aww they are so cute. I do love piggies. I've got a Christmas cat picture just xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.