Tuesday 14 February 2017

Animal Tales - 91


Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  It runs every other Tuesday to the following Thursday evening.

An Apology


Thank you to everyone who joined in with the last Animal Tales and while I have read all the blogs I am sorry if I am yet to comment.  I have been very tied up with something non blog related and #AnimalTales rather slipped off my radar.  I do apologise and normal animal service will be resumed very soon.  In the meantime will a cute Spring picture make up fr my lack of comments?  In fact if you pop over to my blog over on Eco-Gites of Lenault I have used this picture for a caption competition!



Favourites from Last Time ...


Thank you to everyone who joined in last time.  There turned out to be a bit of an emphasis on poultry with Fiona from Coombe Farm and Emma from Farmer's Wife and Mummy both writing about how they are coping with having to keep their birds inside due to the current outbreak of bird flu.  Mine are also in and I suspect are not overly happy.


Over to you now.  Please add your animal posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.

Add caption








2 comments :

  1. Hi Rosie, I suddenly realised it was #AnimalTales week and although I don't have and animal post thought I'd pop over and share. I do hope everything is okay and the photo of the sheep and chickens are very cute for a Thursday morning.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it took me a while to spot that one of the sheep was actually a pig...whoops

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.